Technical Field Service
Refiner Products Manufacturing (RPM) has provided Technical Field Service (TFS) to the wood products industry since the company began in May 1988. Each of our field service staff has a minimum of twenty (20) years experience on refiner system equipment.
RPM provides TFS at reasonable rates in the following ways:
- New Equipment installation supervision
- New equipment startup assistance
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Removal of failed equipment
- Installation of rebuilt equipment
Both classroom and on-site maintenance training on screwfeeders, digesters, and refiners
RPM’s Field Service Technician sends a written report of his findings and recommendations from the Technical Field Service trip to the customer after the trip is complete.